In the Canadian tax system and the business world, Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audits inevitably occur from time to time. In the most cases, these audits can be avoided through a professional advice and guidance to meet your Canadian tax obligations. At AIMS Group, our professional guidance and audit proof bookkeeping & accounting services can assist you to meet all your tax regulations with CRA and protect you from unnecessary audits.
However, there are times and situations when theses audits/ disputes can only be dealt with legal actions of Excise/ Income Tax Acts. These can include the following situations:
- Corporate Tax Audits i.e. corporation income tax audits, GST/HST account audits, Payroll account audits, and other accounts audits.
- Personal Tax Audits i.e. self-employed business audits, income tax credit review, and other reviews.
- Worker Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) business audits.
- Ministry of Ontario business audits.
- Service Canada income and tax related reviews.
- Compliance Audits i.e. unfiled tax returns, over business tax returns.
- Collection Actions i.e. overdue tax liabilities.
- Tax fraud victims.
- Tax Court appeals.
- Financial crisis situations due to tax burden.
- Tax return notional assessments/ re-assessments.
- Interest and penalties assessments.
- Other audits, disputes and reviews situations.
In these circumstances, the advice of an experienced and professional accountant is essential and that is where AIMS Group can help. Our expert accountants represent individuals and businesses across Canada in disputes with various government agencies including CRA, CIC, WSIB and Other. We also assist other lawyers and accountants in resolving tax disputes for their clients. We attribute our high success rate to a consistent focus on honest and ethical practices, a high level of integrity, and the sincere understanding of each client's unique needs. We share many years of professional experience helping clients put an end to their tax problems once and for all. The results we have achieved saved our clients not only from monetary debts but also from stress and headaches of dealing with government agencies. Our core values at AIMS Group include fair and true representation with our clients. We believe in keeping the lines of communication open, and that's why we provide full disclosure prior to working with you.
We successfully represent your interests with an approach that's focused, efficient, effective, and highly cost-effective. We provide you with a wide range of audit and appeal assistance services that includes: